Executive wet end designed to fit 48 & 56-frame motors with large 2 & 2 ½" intake for improved flow performance and reduced noise. Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor.
- Executive wet end designed specifically for 56-frame motors
- Two double shielded ball bearings with moisture resistant grease for quieter operation and longer life
- Two speed motors have four sets of insulated windings for high performance
- 56-frame motor for added strength, cooler operating temperature and longer motor life
- Large 2 & 2 ½" intake for improved flow performance and reduced noise
- Large 6 ½" diameter wet end for higher head pressure
- Split capacitor, (start and run) for less energy consumption
- Thermally protected to extend life expectancy of motor
- Highly versatile wet end can be rotated every 90°
- Silicone carbide seals, Viton bellows, 316SS casing
NOTE - Does not include unions or pump cord
*Product Change Notification*
Product- All Executive Wet Ends and Pumps
In order to accommodate for the growing demand of wet ends and pumps, Waterway will be removing two of the three drain plugs located on the front of the wet end. The two side ports are rarely used. For those instances where they’re required, the drain plug ports can still be drilled and tapped on location. This change will be introduced as a running change starting immediately. If you have any questions regarding this notification, please contact a technician or customer service representative to assist you.
**Pump & motor manufacturers reserve the right to change motors on pumps or style of motor without notice. Motors shown may differ from current stocked product. Functionality remains the same**